Welcome to my blog



Monday, August 30, 2010

midnight ponderings.

Do you ever wish you could just stop thinking? I hate it. My brain is wide awake and my body is barely coping. I am never sure what the right thing to do is. I am always worried I am letting the stakeholders down. I worry.
Not in a "Oh No, the world is about to end" kind of sad way.. more in a "how can I fix everything, and make things perfect" way. Or a "have a made the right choices for my children" way...
I heard a saying once that said "they pull the babies out, and they shove the guilt in", its a wee bit crass but I think its relevant. Is there ever a time that a mothers mind is at peace?
Being solution oriented is a pro and a con, because it means that I can always see several options. And I can never be sure of which way to go. So I pick one, but I am always looking over my shoulder wondering if the other would have been a better option.
Anyway, for tonight at least, I have decided that I wish I were 8, without a care in the world other then cleaning my bedroom and my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment